Leger is a proud sponsor of the 2022 ESOMAR Congress in Toronto, and if you attend, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our Leger Opinion team!
WHAT IS THE ESOMAR CONGRESS?
The four-day congress offers attendees an opportunity to meet fellow research and insights professionals from across the world. The agenda is packed, with opportunities to attend a variety of conferences, networking events, a Gala Dinner and more.
The 2022 ESOMAR Congress will be held from September 18-22.
To learn more about the 2022 ESOMAR Congress, click here.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE LEGER OPINION TEAM AT THE 2022 ESOMAR CONGRESS?
Many of our team members will be attending the congress, including Jean-Sébastien Simard, Ariane M. Lippinghof, Sam Rai, Andrew Mattern and others. Please come see us at booth 50—we’d love to chat with you!
THE LEGER OPINION PANEL: QUICK FACTS
Leger Opinion is not your average data collection company—we are researchers executing data collection.
Did you know:
- Leger Opinion, formed in 2004, is the largest Canadian-owned proprietary panel.
- Our panel has over 400,000 members in Canada and the United States.
- Our panelists can complete online surveys 24/7/365 via their web browser or the free LEO app, available on iOS and Android.
- We offer full-service data collection, from the reception of a questionnaire to delivering final weighted data and tables (and advanced analytics, if desired).
- When you work with us, you’ll have a dedicated contact who will be with you every step of the way (you won’t be passed off to someone you’ve never met!).
To learn more about our services, click here.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR US BEFORE THE 2022 ESOMAR CONGRESS?
Click here to contact us. We’d be happy to hear from you!