- Competitive salary in the industry
- Full-time position
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned marketing research and analytics firm, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
Beyond being the benchmark in our industry and offering important strategic advice to our clients, we distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS AN ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
- Bring your knowledge of advanced statistical analysis, your positive attitude, your desire to solve problems and your desire to learn
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Participate in our prestigious clients’ success
- Satisfy internal clients by respecting quality standards and deadlines
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as an analytics and business intelligence analyst means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. It means being passionate about data, wanting to be challenged daily by some of the best, wanting to find solutions and having a hunger for autonomous learning. If you are a team player and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this role might be for you, so keep reading!
The analytics and business intelligence analyst performs advanced statistical analyses using various types of data (structured and unstructured) and leverages survey data, big data, live data, CRM data, etc. to provide our clients with insights that facilitate their decision-making.
Using their data mining and modelling expertise, the successful candidate will conduct analyses and/or build dashboards to communicate relevant insights to support our clients’ strategic decisions.
The role involves:
- Translating business questions into quantitative models and communicating key results to our clients
- Conducting appropriate data analysis (data wrangling & mining) and data modelling (predictive models & simulations) in R, Python
- Building dashboards and/or simulators in Power BI, Tableau, Excel
- Performing advanced statistical analyses: multivariate regression, segmentation analysis (cluster, latent class models, etc.), MaxDiff, TURF, conjoint analyses/discrete choice models, factor analyses, etc.
- Respecting clients’ quality requirements and turnaround times
- Master’s degree in statistics, operational research, business intelligence, marketing, or any other related discipline that focuses on quantitative methods and data science
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the field of business intelligence/data modelling (Preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of machine learning algorithms (R or Python) (Preferred)
- Ability to build statistical models with R or Python (Required)
- Ability to develop interactive dashboards using Power BI, Tableau, and Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.) (Required)
- Bilingualism (French/English, spoken and written) is essential
- Autonomous, rigorous and efficient
- Creative problem solver, comfortable with fast-paced and changing environments
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
Leger is not only a reference in the market research industry…being a part of our team also means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful and happy environment…happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- New projects all year long…it’s impossible to get bored!
- Making new friends…across Canada and the United States!
- A bunch of perks…you’ll see, we’ll take care of you!
- And much more…but we do have to save some surprises for you!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!