- Where? Montreal
- When? Immediately
- Permanent / full-time position
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned marketing and research firm with more than 400 employees located in its offices in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary in Canada, and Philadelphia in the United States. Our firm is distinguished by the marketing intelligence and strategic advice that we offer our customers.
Being at the forefront of our industry, working for Leger means working on ambitious and compelling projects, integrating a team of passionate people who are invested in their work, it is evolving in a stimulating and convivial environment. To join the Leger team is to have at heart the values of quality, innovation, collaboration and commitment. Ready to take on the challenge?
Under the responsibility of the Digital Marketing Director the Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for designing an “Agile” development plan that will deliver continuous features to our customers throughout the development cycle. He or she is also responsible for designing databases for new features and performance issues resulting from a growing customer base.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on and business oriented Full stack developer that has a passion for problem-solving, data analysis and business strategy to help us understand user behavior, optimize new opportunities and develop new solutions.
In this role, you are responsible for turning data into information and for developing technical solutions for business solutions.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent with professional background
- Bilingual ( English & French)
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Proficient in database design and development, using SQL queries
- Back-end experience with PHP
- SPA framework (Ionic, AngularJS, …)
- Experience with C# and .net
- Knowledge of JSON, HTTP, REST and other common web technologies and data structures is a must
- HTML and CSS experience
- API Mobile Developer experience utilizing geofencing
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Knowledge and proven experience developing console and web applications by leveraging existing API’s
- A strong interest in mobile technologies and RIA (Rich-Interface Applications) and desire to be on the cutting edge is desirable
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent problem solving skills and a passion for delivering high quality product
- Ability to work effectively within short timeframes
- Ability to be proactive in identifying, communicating and proposing solutions to any problems that may arise
- Ability to carry out change requests effectively and quickly
- Entrepreneurial and growth hacking mindset
- Follow an “Agile” development plan to deliver continuous features throughout the development cycle
- Understand the infrastructure for ingesting high-volume data from various endpoints
- Develop technical solutions for business solutions
- Develop, integrate and optimize internal applications
- Develop questionnaire tools and participant selection
- Develop automatic import of survey results
- Participate in proof of concept
- Design and modify databases for new features and performance issues resulting from a growing customer base
- Integrate off-the-shelf components and API’s to deliver new functionality and performance
- Develop API Mobile utilizing geofencing
- Enhance processes to ensure the quality and integrity of the data
- Support and troubleshoot technical problems
- Seize opportunities and develop strategies for improving productivity (Business process re-engineering)
WHY WORK AT LEGER?
A dynamic and technological marketing agency and a forerunner in its field / Our remarkable team / Stimulating projects / Big brand clients / A flat corporate structure / Learning opportunities / Friendly environment / Ease of access by public transit / Active social committee
If you wish to become a member of our incredible team and if you think you are the ambitious, dedicated, and motivated person we are looking for, contact us!
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!