- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Competitive salary in the industry
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR
- Bring your knowledge as well as your desire to learn to our team
- Manage various projects and guide clients’ CX consulting mandates
- Develop business opportunities
- Support CX colleagues with executing and/or managing of Voice of the Customer (VoC) and online community projects
- Contribute to our clients’ success by offering our VoC and customer engagement solutions
- Participate in improving customer experience
- Collaborate with the research and sales teams
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and evolve in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a customer experience director means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. The ideal candidate has strong project management and problem-solving skills. They are passionate about customer service and aim to improve customer experience. They want to share their knowledge and work on large-scale projects.
- Identify CX consulting business opportunities for the CX team with respect to RFPs related to customer experience (CX/VoC/online communities)
- Write/participate in the drafting of service proposals and client presentations
- Manage various CX team projects (CX Consulting/VoC/online communities) to ensure projects are high-quality and delivered on time and within budget to ensure client satisfaction
- Perform administrative tasks (meetings, reports, billing, etc.)
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients to meet their needs and ensure contract continuity
- Execute, manage or participate in carrying out projects for the CX Team including CX consulting, VoC and online community mandates
- In close collaboration with Leger Analytics and/or members of the research teams, carry out strategic analyses (deep dive analyses) for clients
- Work closely with internal teams (Research, Analytics, Sales) to keep the customer experience at the forefront when considering/analyzing the research needs identified by their clients
- Propose new innovative CX practices and integrate CX best practices at Leger
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing or a related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience related to customer experience
- Qualtrics and Medallia certification is an asset
- CCXP certification is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and in particular, Excel)
- Customer-centric approach geared towards action, results and customer satisfaction
- Experience with being responsible for a customer experience program and managing a VoC program for a client through its entire life cycle as well as participating in the launch of these programs
- Technology oriented; capable of fully understanding technological tools
- Ability to instruct clients on their CX program and seize and maximize business opportunities
- Ability to influence, convince and achieve any required changes
- Ability to make the best decision when faced with uncertainty and manage competing priorities in ambiguous situations
- High degree of professional maturity required to manage large-scale clients
- Advanced skills for learning new tools
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Strong track record in business consulting
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer experience
- Analytical skills, ability to summarize and simplify complex concepts
- Client and results-focused strategic thinking
- Capable of taking a leadership role in project management
- Ability to transpose the customer’s vision and suggest solutions that take the customer experience program and the platform into account
- Paid vacation
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Overall health allowance
- and more!
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!