- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Inclusive workplace culture
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A DEVELOPER, LEO
- Design and integrate optimal APIs and ensure their usage is secure
- Collaborate in the development, integration and optimization of system functionalities
- Collaborate in the proper functioning, maintenance and development of various tools
Joining our team as a developer on the LEO team means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. It means being interested in and passionate about technology, problem-solving and customer service.
- Scale up in-house technical tools (Sendit and LEO) according to the needs defined by the LEO VP
- Develop, integrate, and optimize API functionality with respect to panel retention
- Advise the LEO VP on the development and maintenance of various applications
- Ensure an understanding of internal clients’ needs, expectations and requirements
- Ensure effective and timely follow-up on internal customer issues/difficulties and requests
- Ensure the final verification of development projects
- Identify potential problems before and during development projects and proactively seek solutions
- Suggest modifications and/or corrections, if necessary
- Develop and update our API using .NET
- Fullstack development of our internal tools
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field or solid experience in the field
- Bilingualism, verbal and written (French and English) is essential
- Proficient with various .NET and Java languages
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Experience with GIT and Agile development
- Experience with SQL databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases, including their capabilities and technical limitations
- Knowledge of the basic ergonomic principles of web and app navigation
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- Experience with Azure is an asset
- Advanced writing and multi-project management skills
- A well-developed sense of analytical thinking and an ability to summarize
- Be rigorous, organized, methodical and have an eye for detail
- Paid vacation
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Overall health allowance
- and more!
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.