- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Work from home
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A HEALTHCARE PANEL MANAGER
- Bring your curiosity, your positive attitude and your desire to learn
- Recruit and manage a panel of healthcare professionnals
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Share your knowledge
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a Healthcare Panel Manager means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and have a passion for healthcare research.
- Recruit and manage panel members: develop and implement recruitment strategies to ensure a diverse and engaged panel. Manage panel members by providing support, engagement, and incentives to encourage active participation. Work closely with Marketing.
- Manage retention: monitor panel members’ satisfaction and retention rates and develop strategies to improve engagement and retention.
- Provide statistical reports: analyze and report on panel member responses. Ensure the accuracy of the data and its presentation to various stakeholders.
- Manage incentives: develop and implement incentive programs to encourage participation and increase engagement. Manage the distribution of incentives and ensure they comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage tickets: manage and respond to panel member inquiries and feedback. Ensure that all tickets are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage newsletters: create and manage newsletters to inform panel members of important updates, news, and opportunities. Ensure that newsletters are engaging, informative, and relevant to panel members.
- Manage FAQs: develop and maintain a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) to address panel members’ common concerns. Ensure that the FAQs are accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible.
- Manage website content (CMS): oversee the content management system (CMS) to ensure that the website is up-to-date, user-friendly, and relevant to panel members. Collaborate with the web development team to optimize the website’s functionality and design.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field
- Experience in panel management
- Experience in developing and implementing incentive programs
- Proficiency in content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of healthcare trends and consumer behavior
- Experience in Healthcare field, an asset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Problem resolution skills
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possiblity to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day*
- Group insurance
- People First Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension Plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Global health allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply.
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.