- Where? Montreal
- When? Immediately
- Permanent / full-time position
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned polling, research and strategic marketing firm with over 400 employees in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary in Canada as well as Philadelphia in the United States.
To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, Leger is expanding its team and seeking to hire an audacious Inside Sales Representative to assist with increasing our LegerOpinion (LEO) panel division revenue. To succeed in this important role, the individual we are looking for must be high energy and comfortable making high volumes of calls and prospecting.
As a member of a growing team, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales campaigns, contacting companies and potential customers to introduce the services of our LegerOpinion (LEO) panel to develop new business opportunities and schedule meetings. The position calls for an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment and that has a drive to succeed each and every day.
The main responsibilities for the Inside Sales Representative will be cold calling and identifying new prospects by contacting key decision makers and most of all overcoming objections.
The Inside Sales Representative will be pivotal in our growth strategy nationally with a focus on the Ontario market.
MORE ABOUT LEO
Our LegerOpinion (LEO) panel, founded in 2004, is the largest Canadian-owned Web Panel with over 400,000 active and representative members across Canada. The LegerOpinion (LEO) team has developed the tools to interact in real-time with its panellists to offer a unique portal allowing our customers to assess the voice of their current and potential clients.
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Understanding the LEO offer to identify business opportunities
- Understanding the Leger360 offer to cross sell and to identify opportunities for all Leger services
- Growing revenue with high levels of prospecting daily
- Cold calling; making continuous outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and securing meetings for Sales team
- Researching potential leads, companies, decision makers, from business directories, web searches, digital resources, or other resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients in our CRM
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines to close sales
- Helping with RFP responses as required;
- Identifying and leveraging LegerOpinion (LEO) and Leger services presence at key forums (i.e. tradeshows, conferences, national events) in order to enhance our relationships with key groups and organizations.
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration or related area of study would be a strong asset, but not required
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- 2+ years of panel, Software as a Service (SaaS), technology-based solution or professional services selling sales experience
- Skilled phone prospector to call on medium and large corporations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Hunter mentality
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to learn technological solutions quickly and how it can help solve client issues
- Team player; ability to collaborate with other team members
Why work at Leger?
Dynamic marketing agency/ Forerunner in its field / Our incredible team / Stimulating projects / Big brand clients / A flat corporate structure/ Learning opportunities / Friendly environment/ Easy access by public transport/ Employer contribution to public transport/ Lunch & Learns / Active social committee
At Leger, we are passionate about our work and inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!