- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Inclusive work culture
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, Leger empowers its clients to make better decisions by providing the highest-quality market research and data analytics in North America. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A MARKETING STRATEGIST
- Bring your curiosity, your positive attitude and your desire to learn
- Develop and implement marketing strategies across channels to increase the Leger’s visibility
- Achieve business objectives across North America.
- Use your creativity to develop external communication and promotional strategies
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Share your knowledge
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a Marketing Strategist means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. The ideal person has a strong sense of organization and excellent ability to manage multiple projects. Your creativity, your team spirit and your excellent writing skills will be valuable assets!
Build Awareness of Leger Brand in US & Lead Generation/Sales Enablement
- Develop and implement marketing and communication projects to increase visibility and awareness of the company’s activities and services (briefs, communication plans) based on defined marketing initiatives by SVP
- Manage mass mailings, newsletters, or promotional materials sent to existing and potential clients when related to identified projects
- Establish KPIs and key metrics to define overall success of marketing initiatives
- In partnership with research and sales, launch new product offerings, develop GTM plan based on target personas
- Partner with content and editorial teams to develop and implement SEO best practices and related content management techniques to website content and landing pages and benchmark performance
- Ensure public sites, landing pages, and blogs are accurate, indexed appropriately, tracked in Google Analytics, and on target for upgrades
- Manage third-party listings (e.g., Google Business) to increase their accuracy and visibility
- Become an expert in Hubspot, mastering the techniques and applications that allow us to most effectively move target audiences through the funnel
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to gain maximum reach on our content and campaign plans
- Manage marketing campaigns designed to activate sales leads and ongoing customer engagement – product and expertise
- Manage Hubspot marketing hub, personas, lists and sales integration/setup for all campaigns
- Develop Sales Collateral
- Customer engagement and cross-sell programs
- Manage ongoing website health and google analytics platform
- Provide KPIs on marketing initiatives and site engagement
- Ensure an understanding of the needs and expectations of internal clients
- Share skills, knowledge and know-how with co-workers
- Foster a dynamic and positive working environment through enthusiastic and open communication
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University degree/Bachelor’s degree or certificate in communications, marketing or other relevant experience
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience developing demand/lead generation, ABM marketing campaigns with a strong understanding of integrated marketing and expertise in online/digital strategies
- Knowledge of communication/Web platforms such as MailChimp, Hubspot and WordPress
- Strong technical skills including in depth experience with the following: SEO; email marketing; direct marketing; content marketing strategies; social media strategies; website and social integration best practices; Sitecore; Google Analytics, Sprout, and SEMrush
- B2B experience
- Experience working with CRM platforms to develop targeted, personalized campaigns. ABM targeted campaigns
- Direct marketing writing skills
- Passion for the world of communications, strategy and marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, strong prioritization skills
- Sense of leadership
- Strong analytics skills and experience with analytics platforms
- Meticulous, reliable and a keen eye for detail
- Strategic thinking
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possible to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day*
- Group Insurance
- People First Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Wellness and Development Allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS. HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.