- Where? Montreal
- When? Immediately
- Permanent / full-time positiont
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned marketing and research firm with more than 400 employees located in its offices in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary in Canada, and Philadelphia in the United States. Our firm is distinguished by the marketing intelligence and strategic advice that we offer our customers.
Being at the forefront of our industry, working for Leger means working on ambitious and compelling projects, integrating a team of passionate people who are invested in their work, it is evolving in a stimulating and convivial environment. To join the Leger team is to have at heart the values of quality, innovation, collaboration and commitment. Ready to take on the challenge?
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Online Community Director helps our clients achieve success in using our online community platforms and our VOC Customer Feedback Management solutions.
The Online Community Director is responsible for assisting the various stakeholders throughout the entire mandates of VOC Customer Feedback Management and online communities programs in order to ensure success. More specifically, this person coordinates projects and client relations and ensures quality control of the deliverables.
To successfully fulfill this role, the Online Community Director must work in line with best project management practices and effectively manage teams of diverse stakeholders. In playing this pivotal role, the Online Community Director will be called upon to work with our various internal teams (research and marketing, technology, administration, and operations) to carry out the assigned projects. As a leader, the Online Community Director must be able to mobilize the various stakeholders and is capable of solving problems with a client-based approach.
The ideal candidate must be able to quickly understand various technological platforms, be focused on problem solving, and be a team player capable of working in conjunction with different teams and clients. You think you can rise to the challenge? Contact us.
Requirements & Skills
- Project management certification (PMP), a considerable asset
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, IT, or relevant experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience as a project leader
- Experience in managing online community platforms (for marketing research purposes) and continuous feedback programs, a considerable asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bilingualism (French-English, written and spoken), essential
- Approach to clients based on action, results, and customer satisfaction
- Ability to influence, convince, and make the required changes
- Ability to make the best decision in situations of uncertainty and to manage conflicting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Advanced knowledge of tools and software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and especially Excel), Tableau, and SPSS, an asset
- Advanced skills in learning how to use new tools
- Marked interest in innovation, marketing, big data, and new technologies
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Manage customer relations and satisfy clients by meeting quality requirements and deadlines
- Build relationships with our clients to better understand their objectives
- Be our clients’ strategic partner by offering advice on online communities and VOC continuous feedback programs to ensure adoption of our products and services
- Organize and actively participate in briefings for new mandates
- Support the different stakeholders (troubleshooting)
- Understand the scope and details of clients’ demands and problems related to the addition, modification, or withdrawal of program settings
- Coordinate and manage all products delivered to clients (program design, system deployment, management of continuous feedback programs and online communities)
- Plan and oversee the budget as well as the smooth and timely execution of projects
- Resolve conflicts related to the timetables, solution, and performance of the teams involved
- Provide our clients’ users the necessary training on how to use our platforms and ensure that users take full advantage of our platforms’ capabilities
- Ensure quality control and carry out project audits
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the quality of the deliverables and of customer service
Why work at Leger?
A dynamic and technological marketing agency and a forerunner in its field / Our remarkable team / Stimulating projects / Big brand clients / A flat corporate structure / Learning opportunities / A world of opportunities / Friendly environment / Office in the heart of the Old Port / Ease of access by public transit / Employer contribution to public transit / Active social committee
If you wish to become a member of our incredible team and if you think you are the ambitious, dedicated, and motivated person we are looking for, contact us!