- Competitive salary in the industry
- When? Immediately
- Permanent full-time position
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned marketing research and analytics firm, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
Beyond being the benchmark in our industry and offering important strategic advice to our clients, we distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE IN OUR COMPANY AS A PROJECT MANAGER, OPERATIONS
- Bring and develop your project management skills
- Conduct various web projects and ensure that each project runs smoothly from start to finish
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
- Act as the link and resource person between internal clients (research teams) and the different operational units
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments
- Master several IT platforms simultaneously
- Offer quick and efficient solutions to various problems
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and evolve in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as project manager on our Operations team means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. This is a role that calls for project management, customer service and coordination skills. The successful candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and good computer and technical knowledge. They are extremely organized and have strong problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Daily project management of telephone and web projects from mandate definition to relaying the project to the statistics team, while respecting timelines, established budgets and Leger’s quality standards
- Have a good understanding of the needs, expectations and requirements of internal clients (research teams)
- Ensuring that questionnaires (phone surveys and self-administered web surveys) and project parameters are understood by all operational stakeholders
- Conducting web project feasibility analyses with external providers and requesting price quotations
- Regular follow ups on the projects’ methodological parameters (telephone and web): number of completes, quotas, duration, response rate, sample status, web sample representativeness, quality of external lists, deadlines, etc.
- Effective and quick follow-up regarding any problems, difficulties or requests from internal clients (research teams)
- Cooperating with and liaising between the various units of the operations department in order to perform pre-test analysis and follow-up, and to launch and monitor fieldwork
- Identifying potential problems before and during the project, and proactively looking for solutions
- Organizing and leading project kick-offs
- Creating online sampling frameworks based on the project’s scope and the sampling methodology specified by the research teams
- Preparing and cleaning online sample databases provided by external clients
- Minimum of two(2) years of experience in marketing research and surveys, an asset
- Minimum of two(2) years of experience in project management (field monitoring), essential
- Experience with CATI software, Voxco products, an asset
- Experience with CAWI software (Decipher)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite
- Good organizational skills
- Bilingualism (English-French), an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good resistance to stress
- Focused on problem solving
- Ability to work in a highly computerized environment
Leger is not only a reference in the market research industry…being a part of our team also means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful and happy environment…happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- New projects all year long…it’s impossible to get bored!
- Making new friends…across Canada and the United States!
- A bunch of perks…you’ll see, we’ll take care of you!
- And much more…but we do have to save some surprises for you!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!