- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Competitive salary in the industry
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A QUALTRICS TECHNICIAN
- Bring your knowledge and your desire to learn
- Build dashboards and design reports using the Qualtrics platform
- Contribute to our clients’ success
- Participate in improving customer experience
- Contribute and share your programming skills and knowledge
- Communicate effectively with the different internal teams
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and evolve in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a Qualtrics technician means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. The ideal candidate has strong project management and problem-solving skills. They are always looking for solutions, can work with tight deadlines and always aim to improve customer experience. They also want to share their knowledge and work on large-scale projects.
- Building dashboards and designing reports using the Qualtrics platform
- Building survey distribution and Closed-loop ticketing system follow-ups within the Qualtrics platform
- Building and designing sample files within the Qualtrics platform
- Working with the CX team (internal clients) to implement VoC programs using the Qualtrics platform and manage various requirements to meet the team and clients’ needs
- Reviewing VoC program requirement documents and providing clear and concise feedback about programming considerations
- Accurately assessing the time required to program questionnaires, dashboards, the closed-loop ticketing systems
- Leveraging advanced Qualtrics platform features like Text iQ and Stats iQ
- Testing surveys to ensure all programming instructions, logic and flow have been implemented
- Teaching, training and mentoring new employees on our VoC platforms, programming and other technical skills
- Preparing documentation and training material for clients and internal needs
- Providing technical support to platform users
- Engaging in the Qualtrics platform user communities to keep abreast of best practices and emerging methodologies
- Participating in platform and process reviews with internal and external groups
- Staying up to date on the new features available in Qualtrics and driving the deployment of feature releases
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University education (bachelor’s degree or certificate) in an appropriate discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 to 4 years of experience with Qualtrics’ XM CX platform
- A minimum of 1-4 years of experience in project management, ideally in enterprise software and/or market research
- 1 to 4 years of experience in a client-facing/support role
- Experience configuring SaaS software solutions or conducting technical training
- Proven skills in a support role in the management of complex projects
- Strong communicator and problem-solver
- Strong interest in innovation, customer experience, user experience and new technologies
- Experience with Medallia is an asset
- Qualtrics XM certification or Medallia Product Certification is an asset
- Bilingualism, written and spoken (French-English) is an asset
- Advanced skills for learning new tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering high quality products
- Ability to be proactive in identifying, communicating and proposing solutions to any problems that may arise
- Ability to carry out change requests effectively and quickly
- Establishing and maintaining relationships of trust
- Ability to clearly share information
- Ability to work effectively within short timeframes
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize in order to manage several projects at once
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possible to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Banked overtime*
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Global health allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.