- Permanent full-time position
- Work from home
- Flexible work model
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, Leger empowers its clients to make better decisions by providing the highest-quality market research and data analytics in North America. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and, as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A RESEARCH ANALYST
- Bring your curiosity, your analytical mind, your positive attitude and your desire to learn
- Interpret data and provide insights
- Use your creativity and your superior writing skills to create visually appealing reports
- Develop your interests in various topics
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Analyze problems and find solutions
- Provide strategic advice
- Help our prestigious clients succeed
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a research analyst means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. It means being interested in and passionate about various social issues, wanting to share your knowledge and working on important large-scale projects.
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to execute research projects
- Coordinate all the stages of various projects: developing measurement tools (discussion guides, questionnaires), equipment management, validating questionnaire test links, field monitoring, verifying and analyzing results, data entry, writing summaries, preparing strategic recommendations and qualitative research follow-ups (recruitment, incentives, etc.)
- Ensure projects meet high quality standards and deadlines
- Write creative reports
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University degree
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year of market research or related experience
- Proficient with computer tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques: segmentation, MaxDiff, factor analysis, multiple regression, conjoint analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of qualitative research methodologies is an asset
- Detail-oriented, organized and quality-driven person
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- A well-developed sense of analytical thinking and the ability to summarize
- PowerPoint skills: delivering creative and visually appealing reports
- Team player: ability to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to understand client needs and the objectives of research projects
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possible to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Group Insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Global health allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.