WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A RESEARCH ANALYST
The Research Analyst is responsible for internal project management and report writing. This role requires the ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and stakeholders, analyze complex data sets, synthesize information, and present findings in a clear and concise manner. To be successful in this role, you must have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- Participate in client meetings to ensure comprehension of client needs.
- Full cycle project management in collaboration with the operations team to ensure quality control and adherence to project timelines, such as validating the questionnaire’s test link, interviewer training, coordinating field implementation, follow-up and validation of the pre-test, daily project field monitoring, project follow-up and coordinating end of fieldwork stages.
- Create statistical analysis and reporting plans, conducting analysis of results, writing research reports.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University (bachelor’s or master’s degree)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the client services
- Minimum 1 years of experience with research in an academic setting or in a Market Research company
- Strong Project Management skill: Adept managing multiple projects and timelines at once.
- Excellent communication and writing skills: Ability to clearly communicate instructions, project parameters, and to convey complex data and insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent analytical skills: Ability to examine and interpret data with keen attention to detail; identify trends, patterns, and insights, and draw meaningful conclusions that is useful for decision-making.
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possibility to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day*
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Health, Well-being and Employee Assistance Program
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Wellness and Development Allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.