- Where? Calgary or Edmonton
- When? Immediately
- Permanent full-time position
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned marketing research and analytics firm, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
Beyond being the benchmark in our industry and offering important strategic advice to our clients, we distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A RESEARCH ANALYST
- Bring your curiosity, your analytical mind, your positive attitude and your desire to learn
- Analyze problems and find solutions
- Interpret data and provide insights
- Use your creativity and your superior writing skills to create visually appealing reports
- Develop your interests in various topics
- Become a key member of our team
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Provide strategic advice
- Help our prestigious clients succeed
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a research analyst means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. It means being interested in and passionate about various social issues, wanting to share your knowledge and working on important large-scale projects.
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to execute research projects
- Coordinate all of the stages of various projects: developing measurement tools (discussion guides, questionnaires), equipment management, validating questionnaire test links, field monitoring, verifying and analyzing results, data entry, writing summaries, preparing strategic recommendations and qualitative research follow-ups (recruitment, incentives, etc.)
- Ensure projects meet high quality standards and deadlines
- Write creative reports
- University diploma (Master’s level preferred)
- At least 2 years of market research or related experience required
- Detail-oriented, organized and quality-driven person
- Excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques: segmentation, MaxDiff, factor analysis, multiple regression, conjoint analysis, etc.
- Proficient with computer tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook), SPSS/Stat XP, Sawtooth, etc.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- A well-developed sense of analytical thinking and the ability to summarize
- PowerPoint skills: delivering creative and visually appealing reports
- Team player: ability to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to understand client needs and the objectives of research projects
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
Leger is not only a reference in the market research industry…being a part of our team also means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful and happy environment…happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- New projects all year long…it’s impossible to get bored!
- Making new friends…across Canada and the United States!
- A bunch of perks…you’ll see, we’ll take care of you!
- And much more…but we do have to save some surprises for you!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!