- Where? Toronto
- When? Immediately
- Permanent / full-time position
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with over 600 employees in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg and Calgary in Canada as well as Philadelphia in the United States.
To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, Leger is expanding its team and seeking to hire a research analyst to join our Consumer Package Goods team.
The candidate hired to join our team will be responsible for analyzing large sets of data and reporting on findings to help shape our client’s strategy and success. If you are passionate about data and consumer insights, keep reading!
The research analyst responsibilities are primarily related to internal project management, research report writing and client deliverables. As part of our research team, you will play an important role in delivering strategic insights to our prestigious clients through analyzing data, providing observations and by delivering the most creative and appealing reports.
The position requires a highly analytical and detail-oriented person with a can-do attitude. If you are curious about consumer behavior, love to play with data, thrive in a fast-paced environment and you have superior writing skills, this opportunity is for you!
- Coordinating and managing survey research projects in collaboration with your operations colleagues, including validating the questionnaire’s test link, coordinating field implementation, follow-up and validation of the pre-test, daily project field monitoring, qualitative project follow-up (recruitment, incentives, etc.)
- Drawing up the statistical analysis and reporting plans
- Analyzing results and writing strategic research reports
- Making strategic recommendations
- Developing measurement tools (moderator’s guide, questionnaires)
- As you progress and develop, you will be attending and actively participating in start-up meetings with the client
- Contributing to the development of division expertise
- Ensuring quality control of projects and respecting timelines
- University diploma (Master’s level, preferred)
- 1-2 years of market research or related experience
- Quality-driven person
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Interest in project management, consumer behavior and data is crucial
- A well-developed sense of analytical thinking and an ability to summarize
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques: segmentation, MaxDiff, factor analysis, multiple regression, conjoint analysis
- PowerPoint skills; interest in delivering creative and visually appealing report
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient with computer tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook), SPSS / Stat XP, Sawtooth, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize in order to manage several projects at once
- Ability to extrapolate the figures and translate the findings into strategic conclusions
- Team player; ability to collaborate with other team members
Why work at Leger?
Dynamic, technological marketing agency/ Forerunner in its field / Our incredible team / Stimulating projects / A flat corporate structure/ Learning opportunities / Friendly environment/ Office in the heart of Toronto / Lunch & learns / Active social committee / Employee Recognition Program / Employer contribution to a pension plan
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!