- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Inclusive work culture
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, Leger empowers its clients to make better decisions by providing the highest-quality market research and data analytics in North America. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A SENIOR CLIENT SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
- Bring your positive attitude and your high energy
- Drive sales campaigns and develop business opportunities
- Share your knowledge, skills and ideas with the team
- Develop your interests in various topics
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a Senior Client Solutions Specialist means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. The position calls for an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment and that has a drive to succeed, each and every day.
Business Development –Identifying new business opportunities.
- Prospect new strategic accounts
- Proactively initiate new business development opportunities
- Act as the main point of contact for the CRM
- Developing, negotiating and structuring long-term relationships with clients
- Execute long and short range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established by the CGO
- Strategize with the appropriate Leger team the responds to all proposal requests
- Review proposals as needed for own sales or as a backup to the CGO
- Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives
- Developing new client accounts
- Presenting all Leger products and services
- Sharing new market trends with clients
- Working in collaboration with other offices, when necessary, to succeed
- Help strategize with internal Leger teams for the purpose of writing responses to RFP
- Modifications on existing presentations to customize for client meetings
- Development of new presentations for important client meetings when content doesn’t exist
Key current accounts– In conjunction with the CGO and Research VPs, identify high revenue existing clients and lead the internal strategy to increase year over year sales of those accounts.
- Find new opportunities with current targeted clients
- Support project win rate by reviewing proposals
- For high growth potential clients, discuss the project experience, resolve issues, leverage positive comments to win additional projects.
- Navigate path for introductions/referral to additional teams and follow through to arrange meetings.
- Attend team meetings and touch point meetings with the CGO
- Collaborate with the team for outreach campaigns, cold calling, and ensure that all efforts are being made to generate qualified leads for USA (and other office when applicable), to accelerate the sales process
- Optimizing resources by building on the skills and expertise of the supported resources
- Creating and maintaining a dynamic work environment through enthusiastic and open communications
- Communicating to management any problems encountered with clients or employees
- Conducting a post-mortem review of mandates with the teams to evaluate the account’s development potential and on the other, to evaluate the relationship with the client and how it was managed/developed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University degree / Bachelor’s degree or certificate in marketing or other relevant experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in solution sales or in the market research industry
- Proven sales track record, including prospecting and closing skills
- New business development expert, with experience taking market research deals from prospect to close
- Should have an interest in learning and evolving industry and an ability to meet aggressive sales metrics
- Experience in highly competitive markets with a winning attitude and insatiable desire for success
- Market research background, Data, VOC services background, Online Communities background, an asset
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (and other design software) and sales-specific software, CRM
- Strong leadership skills
- High energy and an entrepreneurial, creative and strategic mindset
- A high level of sales aptitude
- Networking capabilities
- Ability to play a part in the client’s strategy
- Ability to understand client needs and turn them into business opportunities
- Ability to quickly become familiar with the client’s needs and requirements
- A well-developed sense of analytical thinking and an ability to summarize
- Market Research Knowledge
- Provide courteous and professional service to internal and external clients
- Adhere to high standards of service excellence
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the quality of the customer experience
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship of trust
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possible to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day*
- Group Insurance
- People First Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Wellness and Development Allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.