- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Inclusive workplace culture
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, LEGER OPINION
- Bring and develop your project management skills
- Conduct various web projects and ensure that each project runs smoothly from start to finish
- Manage complex projects
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Meet tight deadlines
- Provide quality service while ensuring the profitability of projects
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients
- Become a key member of our team
- Thrive and evolve in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a senior project manager, Leger Opinion means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. This is a role that calls for project management, customer service and coordination skills. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as technical knowledge in the relevant fields.
- Understanding clients’ needs, expectations and requirements
- Effective and quick follow-up regarding any problems, difficulties or requests from clients
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship of trust with clients
- Continually improving the quality of customer service within the department
- Daily project management of web projects from mandate definition to relaying the project to the statistics team, while respecting timelines, established budgets and Leger Opinion’s quality standards
- Conducting feasibility analyses for web projects
- Providing daily follow-up to clients about projects’ methodological parameters (web): number of completes, quotas, duration, response rate, sample status, web sample representativeness, quality of external lists, deadlines, etc.
- Cooperating with and ensuring a liaison between the operational team of each client in order to perform pre-test analysis and follow-up, and to launch and monitor fieldwork
- Identifying potential problems before and during the project, and proactively looking for solutions
- Fostering a dynamic work environment through enthusiastic and open communications
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least two (2) years of experience in the market research industry at the operational level
- At least five (5) years of experience in project management
- A good command of technical elements: methodology, sample, programming, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to work effectively within short timeframes
- Ability to quickly become familiar with client needs and requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work in a highly computerized environment
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possible to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Banked overtime*
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Global health allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.