- Where? Toronto
- When? Immediately
- Permanent / full-time position
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with over 600 employees in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg and Calgary in Canada as well as Philadelphia in the United States.
Being at the forefront of our industry, working for Leger means working on ambitious and compelling projects, integrating a team of passionate people who are invested in their work, it is evolving in a stimulating and convivial environment. To join the Leger team is to have at heart the values of quality, innovation, collaboration and commitment.
To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, Leger is expanding its team and seeking to hire a Senior Research Director in our consumer package goods team. The candidate hired to join our team will be responsible for managing client accounts, developing strategic recommendations and reporting on findings to help shape our client’s strategy and success. If you are passionate about, consumer package goods and research keep reading!
Under the supervision of the Vice-President, a Senior Research Director is required to be an experienced professional who is responsible for client relations, project management and consulting services. He or she conducts numerous mandates and provides advice to clients on research or strategic issues, while contributing to meeting the division’s objectives.
Our prestigious clients rely on our team to support them with innovative marketing research techniques and impeccable project management. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- Producing service proposals and presenting them in order to create opportunities for discussion
- Participating in business development by identifying business opportunities in collaboration with the AVP or VP
- Managing research projects, including developing and validating measurement tools, making strategic recommendations, writing reports and proving expert advice to clients
- Maintaining and expanding the scope of client mandates by identifying business opportunities and capitalizing on these opportunities in collaboration with the AVP or VP
- Developing new client accounts, year after year
- Sharing new market trends with clients
- Informing clients about Leger’s products and services
- Seeking opportunities for partnerships / working together with sector divisions at other offices and internal departments
- Developing expertise, positioning yourself in the market research / consulting industry
- University diploma (Master’s level, prefered)
- Preferably, seven (7) years of experience in the market research or strategic consulting industry as a Director or market/ strategic research professional
- Advanced skills in writing strategic reports and presentations
- Proven expertise in project management
- Experience in consumer package goods, an important asset
- A well-developed sense of organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
- Problem solving skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- An ability to seek new challenges
Why work at Leger?
Dynamic, technological marketing agency/ Forerunner in its field / Our incredible team / Stimulating projects / Big brand clients / A flat corporate structure/ Learning opportunities / Friendly environment/ Office in the heart of Toronto / Easy access by public transport/ Lunch & learns / Active social committee / Employer contribution to a pension plan
At Leger, we are passionate about our work and inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!