- Permanent full-time position
- Flexible work model
- Inclusive workplace culture
WHO WE ARE
At Leger, we know Canadians. With over 30 years of experience, we are THE most accurate market research firm in Canada. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A STATISTICAL ANALYST
- Process and validate data from various research projects
- Perform data weighting validation and consistency control
- Analyze problems and find solutions
- Become a key member of our team
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
- Provide strategic advice
- Help our prestigious clients succeed
- Thrive and grow in a stimulating and friendly environment
Joining our team as a statistical analyst means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration, and commitment to heart. It means being passionate about data analysis, having strong deductive reasoning skills and wanting to grow in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Retrieve data files from the Decipher platform (web projects) or VCC (telephone projects)
- Perform data validation in the database (detection of input, logical or coding errors, etc.)
- Support the data migration process through data quality assurance and effective communication between different internal departments
- Weight data according to the weighting scheme
- Create composite variables and banners
- Perform statistical data processing (generate frequencies, cross-tabulations)
- Identify data problems and recommend solutions
- Handle SPSS data
- Provide clients with databases in various formats (ASCII, Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Coordinate projects with the operations department
- Share your knowledge of statistical analysis
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree, certificate or technical degree in statistics or mathematics
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and multi-project management
- Proficient with various quantitative methodologies
- Strong computer skills, including in-depth knowledge of SPSS, Excel and the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with statistics as a statistical technician or analyst is an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Knowledge of Q Research Software is an asset
- Good knowledge of data collection platforms (Decipher) is an asset
- Rigorous, methodical and detail-oriented
- A strong sense of responsibility for the projects entrusted to you
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interest in statistical data and mathematics
- Logical and deductive reasoning skills
- Paid vacation
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Overall health allowance
- and more!
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.