- Permanent / full-time position
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned marketing and research firm with more than 400 employees located in its offices in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary in Canada, and Philadelphia in the United States. Our firm is distinguished by the marketing intelligence and strategic advice that we offer our customers.
Being at the forefront of our industry, working for Leger means working on ambitious and compelling projects, integrating a team of passionate people who are invested in their work, it is evolving in a stimulating and convivial environment. To join the Leger team is to have at heart the values of quality, innovation, collaboration and commitment. Ready to take on the challenge?
Leger is looking for a passionate and motivated survey programmer to join our growing programming team. Under the responsibility of the Director of Programming and Quality Control, the Survey Programmer is responsible for programming web and telephone surveys as directed by the research teams, performing quality tests, and performing the installation and the launching of surveys according to the type of collection. The survey programmer must also communicate effectively to ensure impeccable customer service.
Programming and sampling
- Programs web and telephone surveys: Programs questionnaires (questions, skips, filters, rotations, import variables and socio-demographics) for Web and telephone projects from a Word questionnaire provided by an internal client.
- Ensure the ergonomic and aesthetic look of the online questionnaire.
- Create samples for phone projects and ensure that they are random and representative of the population of the region targeted by the study.
- Import samples for Web projects from client lists.
- Ensure that the questionnaire supplied by the internal client respects the norms established by the operations department.
- Validate the questionnaire supplied by the internal client in order to ensure that research objectives are understood before starting the programming.
- Ensure systematic verification of its own programming: logic of skips, logic of response choices, rotations, quota distribution, calculation variables, socio-demographic data, import variables, mobile device compatibility, syntax, aesthetics and ergonomics
- Conduct final evaluations of the quality of questionnaires programmed by other programmers by performing tests to ensure that the questionnaires are conform to the specifications and contain no errors
REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least five (5) years experience with survey programming software:
- Confirmit: necessary
- Voxco or similar platforms: an asset
- Strong programming skills
- Experience in polling, an asset
- Knowledge of HTML5
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- Perfectly bilingual (French-English), an asset
- Organized and have an ease of learning new tools
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinking
WHY WORK AT LEGER?
Dynamic, technological marketing agency and forerunner in its field / Our incredible team / Stimulating projects / Large clients / A world of opportunities / Friendly environment / Office in the heart of the Old Port / Easy access by public transport
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the talented, motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!