WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, Leger empowers its clients to make better decisions by providing the highest-quality market research and data analytics in North America. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Ensure the smooth running of the business’s IT systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain the systems supporting the business’s activities
- Resolve technical issues and make sure that the best solution is implemented
- Ensure the continuity of services offered by the business
Customer Service, Quality and Efficiency are the three elements that determine the system administrator’s actions and decisions.
- Maintain the accessibility of the business’s computerized services
- Monitor and analyze how systems are used to ensure optimal performance
- Provide suggestions for improvements to existing services
- Anticipate potential problems and provide effective alternatives
- Document systems and services
- Participate in the continuous improvement of customer service quality within the Information Technology team
- Continuously share best practice and knowledge
- Proactively participate in the development of projects’ implementation plan
- Ensure effective and timely follow-ups of customers’ problems/issues and requests
- Adhere to high customer service standards
- Ensure cooperation and relations with the various departments and providers when required
- Ensure the proposed solution is compatible with the various systems and other departments
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least (7) years of experience in the IT field
- DEC in computer sciences or any combination of certifications covering equipment maintenance, general networking, cloud hosting, and relevant experience
- Good knowledge of the various components of a network (servers, switches, firewalls, load balancers)
- Excellent knowledge TCP and IPv4 protocols
- Knowledge of Cisco products like Meraki
- knowledge of Microsoft products, such as Active Directory, SQL Server, Office 365, Azure services, Windows Server, IIS, and Office
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Apache and MySQL
- General knowledge of digital and IP telephony
- Knowledge of Voxco products is a strong asset
- Fluently bilingual (French/English)
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Good sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Outstanding customer service skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in finding solutions to problems
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possiblity to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day*
- Group insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Health, Well-being and Employee Assistance Program
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)
- Pension plan
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Wellness and Development Allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS. HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.