WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, Leger empowers its clients to make better decisions by providing the highest-quality market research and data analytics in North America. Joining our company means joining a team of 600 passionate people who are committed to their work. We are the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics company, with 8 offices across Canada and the United States.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
We are the benchmark in our industry, and we offer important strategic advice to our clients. We distinguish ourselves through our company culture, our transparent management, our dynamic attitude and our flat company structure. Our team is the basis of our success and as they say, birds of a feather flock together. If you want to join us and make a difference, our team is waiting for you!
YOUR ROLE AS A VICE-PRESIDENT, CPG-RETAIL
- Business development within the CPG or Retail industry by providing strategic counselling, strong client relations and insightful research expertise
- Rapidly accelerate business in the US with a strong blend of analytical, leadership, and communication skills.
- Share your knowledge
Joining our team as a Vice-President, CPG-Retail, means taking the values of quality, customer service, innovation, collaboration and commitment to heart. Coupled with an existing strong, growing, successful team, the successful candidate will accelerate our growth and leverage relationships and insights to drive success.
- Bring new CPG or Retail accounts/relationships by identifying client targets demonstrating Leger value to gain trial, actively pursuing, and responding to RFPs.
- Develop and manage key client accounts and large-scale or complex projects, with the support of a highly effective and motivated research team: leading or collaborating on designing research solutions, analyzing research results, delivering insights and strategic recommendations to clients.
- Provide thought leadership to clients and team (demonstrated subject matter expertise)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- University (bachelor’s or master’s degree) preferably in a business-related subject or MBA
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the market research or strategic consulting industry as a consultant or market/ strategic research professional
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing a results-driven team in a comparable industry
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience with research techniques, methodologies, and advanced analytic solutions
- Proven ability to bring in new business and significantly grow our accounts within the U.S. CPG/Retail industry
- Strong Client Management skill: Adept at building and nurturing client relationships, understanding client needs and turning them into business opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: Ability to convey complex data and insights in a clear and compelling manner.
- Strong financial acumen: To plan, allocate, and track financial resources for research projects cost-effectively
- An innovative mindset: To drive the development of custom research methodologies and stay at the forefront of industry trends
- Paid vacation when employment starts*
- Possible to work from outside the country*
- Offices closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day*
- Group insurance
- People First Program
- Leger University, training, mentorship, and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit-Sharing Program (PSP)*
- Flex Program: Hybrid Work Model
- Wellness & Development Allowance
- and more!
*Certain conditions apply
THE PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
At Leger, our people are at the heart of our success. Being part of our team means:
- Working in a friendly, respectful, and positive environment. Happiness at work is one of our top priorities!
- Enjoying flexible benefits and other perks that foster a culture of well-being.
- Developing your skills and thriving professionally with our learning and mentorship opportunities.
- Multiple opportunities for long-term growth. More than one-third of our permanent employees have been with Leger for at least 10 years.
- Making new friends and connections across Canada and the United States.
- and much more!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated, talented and ambitious person we are looking for, submit your application!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Leger is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Leger is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.