After more than two decades of measuring the reputation of companies all over Canada, Leger’s Reputation study needs no introduction.
Nevertheless, here are good reasons to get on board:
- The only study that provides a complete sector analysis of corporate reputation across more than 300 companies in Canada.
- Survey of over 28,000 Canadians
- Dissecting your company’s reputation according to the 6 pillars of the exclusive Leger model
- A standard for over 20 years
- Measures the 6 core pillars of corporate reputation:
- Financial Strength
- Product and Service Quality
- Social Responsibility
- Honesty and Transparency
- A reflective, historical analysis of corporate reputation.
- Reasons for poor opinion
- Comparative performance measurement of the 6 reputation components
- Benchmark your results and those of your competitors
- A special corporate reputation analysis per generation (millenials, Generation X and boomers)
- Customer vs. general population analysis.
Reputation: more than 300 companies surveyed across Canada, 29 sectors, 6 analyzed components, and over 1,000 respondents in Quebec and 1,500 in the rest of Canada.
NEW IN 2019: The employer’s brand image, now measured according to 5 new variables that evaluate your employer brand. Compare your company to others in today’s tight workforce marketplace.
2019 Canadian Ranking
Does this study interest you?
Fill the contact form right below to receive further information.