After more than two decades of measuring the reputation of companies all over Canada, Leger’s Reputation study needs no introduction.
Nevertheless, here are good reasons to get on board:
- The only study that provides a complete sector analysis of corporate reputation across more than 300 companies in Canada.
- Survey of over 28,000 Canadians
- Dissecting your company’s reputation according to the 6 pillars of the exclusive Leger model
- A standard for over 20 year
- Measures the 6 core pillars of corporate reputation
- Financial Strength
- Product and Service Quality
- Honesty and Transparency
- A reflective, historical analysis of corporate reputation.
- Reasons for poor opinion
- Comparative performance measurement of the 6 reputation components
- Benchmark your results and those of your competitors
- A special corporate reputation analysis per generation (millenials, Generation X and boomers)
- Customer vs. general population analysis.
Reputation: more than 300 companies surveyed across Canada, 29 sectors, 6 analyzed components, and over 1,000 respondents in Quebec and 1,500 in the rest of Canada.
NEW IN 2019: The employer’s brand image, now measured according to 5 new variables that evaluate your employer brand. Compare your company to others in todays tight workforce marketplace.
2018 Canadian Ranking