After more than two decades of measuring companies’ reputations across Canada, Leger’s Reputation study needs no introduction.
Nevertheless, here are some good reasons to get on board:
- It is the only study that provides a comprehensive sector-by-sector analysis of corporate reputation across more than 275 companies in Canada.
- Survey of more than 32,000 Canadians
- Dissects your company’s reputation according to the 6 pillars of the exclusive Leger model
- A standard for over 20 years
- It measures the 6 core pillars of corporate reputation:
- Financial Strength
- Product and Service Quality
- Social Responsibility
- Honesty and Transparency
- It provides a reflective, historical analysis of corporate reputation.
- Reasons for poor opinion
- Comparative performance measurement of the 6 reputation pillars
- Benchmark your results and those of your competitors
- A special corporate reputation analysis by generation
- Customer vs general population analysis
Reputation evaluates more than 275 companies across Canada, in 29 sectors, on 6 pillars, among more than 2,100 respondents in Canada and more than 1,000 in Quebec.
[NEW] The employer brand image, now measured according to 5 new variables that evaluate your employer brand. Compare your company to others in today’s tight workforce marketplace.