Workplace Happiness Index (WHI)
Acquired by Leger in 2018.
Leger believes that workplace happiness should be recognized, visible, usefulness and relevant
What is your level of happiness at work? Are you more or less happy than those who have the same career as you? Does work raise or lower your level of happiness? Getting the answers to these questions has never been easier or more straightforward.
More specifically, the WHI enables you to:
- Accurately assess the level of happiness of a specific group of employees
- Understand it, compare it, and improve it
- Compare your results with national averages
- Assess group performance, according to five factors of workplace happiness
- Compare results with those of other companies in the same field
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the organization
- Implement a new management tool
- Inform and support managers in their work
- And provide solutions to improve your organization’s performance
“With the difficulty that companies have when it comes to recruiting and retaining employees, the Workplace Happiness Index is a necessary tool to measure the quality of the workplace climate and to increase employee performance and retention.”—Jean-Marc Léger, President of Leger
“In a very competitive market, happiness at work is an essential notion to attract, maintain and motivate employees, particularly millennials.”—Pierre Côté, founder of the RHI and WHI and Director of Research for Leger