For nearly 10 years, the WOW syndicated study has excelled in measuring in-store customer experience.
It is a comprehensive study that answers questions such as:
- How can you develop and retain your clientele?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as well as those of your competitors?
- Who are the best retailers?
Evaluation of the customer experience at over 200 Quebec and 160 Ontario-based retailers. A total of over 20,000 respondents per province evaluate their experience with retailers across 20 dimensions.
Each retailer is assessed by 400 recent customers aged 15 years and over.
Data collection takes place from approximately mid-September to mid-October.
Data is weighted to be representative of each retailer’s clientele (gender, age, region and language).
WOW Digital is a comprehensive evaluation of the online customer experience (website and mobile app) and the omnichannel experience.
This extensive and relevant study presents the following:
- What is the profile of your online visitors?
- What are your strengths / weaknesses at each stage of the customer journey?
- What goals do your visitors want to achieve when they use your website or app?
- Why do your visitors abandon their shopping cart?
Through a web survey, this study assesses 22 dimensions of the customer experience of more than 100 websites/mobile apps in Canada.
The data are weighted to be representative of recent visitors to each website or mobile app (gender, age, region and language).
2018 RANKING - TOP 10 IN ONTARIO
Does this study interest you?
Fill the contact form right below to receive further information.