For 10 years (9 in Ontario), the WOW syndicated study has excelled in measuring in-store customer experience.
It is a comprehensive study that answers questions such as:
- How can you develop and retain your clientele?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as well as those of your competitors?
- Who are the best retailers?
Evaluation of the customer experience at over 200 Quebec and Ontario-based retailers, across 20 dimensions, via an online survey.
Each retailer is assessed by 400 recent customers 15 years of age or older.
Data collection takes place from approximately mid-September to mid-October.
The data are weighted to be representative of each retailer’s recent clientele (gender, age, region and language).
WOW Digital is a comprehensive evaluation of the online customer experience (website and mobile app) and the omnichannel experience.
This extensive and relevant study presents the following:
- What is the profile of your online visitors?
- What are your strengths / weaknesses at each stage of the customer journey?
- What goals do your visitors want to achieve when they use your website or app?
- Why do your visitors abandon their shopping cart?
Through a web survey, this study assesses 22 dimensions of the customer experience of more than 100 websites/mobile apps in Canada.
The data are weighted to be representative of recent visitors to each website or mobile app (gender, age, region and language).
2018 RANKING - TOP 10 IN ONTARIO
Does this study interest you?
Fill the contact form right below to receive further information.