In collaboration with The Atlantic, Leger regularly surveys Americans about a variety of topical issues and current events.
This week’s survey focused on:
- How reliable Americans think certain mail services/companies are
- Which mail services/companies they have used in the last year
- Their favorite mail service/company
- Their opinion of the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Their opinion of Postmaster General Louis DeJoy
This web survey was conducted from April 2, 2021 to April 4, 2021 among 1,001 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from Leger’s online panel, LEO.
For comparison, a probability sample of this size would have a margin of error of ±3.09%, 19 times out of 20.