From October 28 to 30, 2022, Leger surveyed Americans about their perspectives on electric vehicles and global warming in collaboration with the Los Angeles Times.
OUR SURVEY ON ELECTRIC VEHICLES AND GLOBAL WARMING ASKED AMERICANS…
- the type of vehicle(s) they or their household own
- their likelihood to buy an electric vehicle
- the perceived benefits of and obstacles to owning an electric vehicle
- their agreement with California’s gas vehicle policy (and other states implementing similar policies)
- their thoughts on California setting its own vehicle standards
- their perspectives on climate change
- and more
READ THE ARTICLE IN THE LOS ANGELES TIMES BY CLICKING HERE
This web survey was conducted from October 28 to 30, 2022, among 1,005 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from Leger’s online panel, LEO.
For comparison, a probability sample of this size would have a margin of error of ±3.09%, 19 times out of 20.