From September 10-12, 2021, on behalf of Postmedia, Leger conducted an online survey among British Columbians to explore their opinions on the upcoming federal election.
OUR SURVEY ASKED BRITISH COLUMBIANS ABOUT…
- Their federal voting intentions,
- The issues they care about,
- The method they plan to use to vote,
- Who they think can bring Canada together as a country best,
- and more.
- 1,000 residents of British Columbia aged 18 or older were surveyed online using Leger’s online panel, LEO, from September 10-12, 2021.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, results were weighted according to, age, gender, and region in order to ensure a representative sample of the population in British Columbia.
- No margin of error can be associated with a non-probability sample. However, for comparative purposes, a probability sample of 1000 respondents would have a margin of error of ±3.1%, 19 times out of 20.