– Web survey using computer-assisted Web interviewing (CAWI) technology.
– From September 7 to September 11, 2018
– 500 New Brunswickers, 18 years of age or older, who have the right to vote in New Brunswick, randomly recruited from LegerWeb’s online panel.
– Using data from the 2016 Census, results were weighted according to age, gender, mother tongue, region and level of education in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
– For comparison purposes, a probability sample of 500 respondents would have a margin of error of ± 4.38%, 19 times out of 20.