Election Day is tomorrow. Discover how Americans feel about the upcoming election, and who they plan to vote for (or have already voted for).
- Among decided American voters who are registered to vote and intend to vote in the next election (or who have already voted), 52% say they have voted for/will vote for Joe Biden, and 44% say they have voted for/will vote for Donald Trump.
- 77% of Americans are worried about the outcome of the presidential election.
- 64% of Americans say they will be watching or listening to the election results live on November 3, 2020.
This web survey was conducted from October 29 – November 1, 2020, with 1,001 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
For comparison, a probability sample of 1,001 would have a margin of error of ±3.1%, 19 times out of 20.
THIS REPORT CONTAINS THE RESULTS FOR THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AND MORE!
- Election night will be on November 3rd (Tuesday), will you be watching or listening in live to see the results of the election?
- To what extent would you say you are worried about the outcome of that election?
- Tell me to what extent you are concerned or not about the following elements surrounding the U.S. presidential election.
- If the 2020 presidential election were held today, would you vote for Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Jo Jorgensen, Kanye West or Howie Hawkins? / Did you vote for Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Jo Jorgensen, Kanye West or Howie Hawkins?