A Burden of Illness (BOI) study provides you with insights to help better understand the impact of a disease from the perspective of patients, their caregivers and healthcare practitioners (HCPs) – and to identify gaps or unmet needs in care and treatment.
Leger and Advocacy Solutions are experts in BOI studies.
Consult our brochure at the bottom of this page to learn more about…
- Why you should conduct a BOI study
- Who is surveyed in a BOI study
- How a BOI study will help you
- When you should conduct a BOI study
- How a BOI study is conducted
- How many people are interviewed