LEGER PRESENTS…A SERIES ABOUT YOUTH
Leger presents the 3rd edition of its Youth Study. This study, which surveys more than 3,000 young people across the country, paints a comprehensive, explanatory, data-driven portrait of Generation Z and millennials.
In collaboration with Le CIEL*, a foundation that offers digital self-defence workshops to young people and invites people to think about issues related to social media, we have given the floor to millennials and members of Generation Z to express…
- Their Online Habits: What are the negative and positive impacts of social media on their mental health? What do they post online, and why?
- The Sources of Their Anxiety: How stressed, depressed, and/or anxious are they? Why are they stressed?
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Their Lives: How has the pandemic affected them?
*This website is only available in French.
This Webinar Was Presented By
- Dave Scholz, Executive Vice-President, Leger
- Emmanuelle Parent, Co-Founder, Le CIEL, Doctoral Student and Lecturer in Communication at the Université de Montréal
About Le CIEL
Le CIEL is a foundation whose mission is to prevent digital issues among young people. The foundation also aims to raise awareness of the links between social media and mental health. Their goal is to make social media experiences more positive. For more information: leciel.ca (available in French only)
About Emmanuelle Parent
Emmanuelle Parent is pursuing a doctorate in communication at the Université de Montréal, where she is both a lecturer and researcher. Social media, social norms and teens are at the heart of her research. Driven by the desire to share scientific knowledge, she is a co-founder of Le CIEL, a foundation that offers digital self-defence workshops to young people and invites people to think about issues related to social media.