The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce (MCC) retained Leger to conduct the third annual Manitoba Business Outlook Survey of its members and industry partners.
The primary purpose of the research was to provide the MCC with statistically reliable feedback from Manitoba businesses, which can be used to develop policies and positions to approach various levels of government for effective recovery strategies and support.
The findings were recently presented in a webinar organized by the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce.
THE TOPICS THIS SURVEY ADDRESSES INCLUDE:
- The impact of COVID-19 on businesses;
- Opinions on the province’s response to the pandemic;
- Awareness of and opinions on business support programs;
- Future business expectations;
- Labour market perceptions;
- Current employee work situations;
- and more.
In total, 397 Manitoba business decision-makers completed the survey.
The survey was available online from October 30 to November 16, 2020.
Since much of the research was conducted from a list database, the sample is considered to be a non-probability sample, and therefore, margins of error are not applicable.