From March 18 to March 22, 2021, Leger surveyed 1,002 Ontarians who are eligible to vote in Ontario to explore their opinions on provincial politics.
The survey explored:
- Provincial voting intentions
- Awareness and impressions of the party leaders
- Perceptions of the Ontario government’s management of the COVID-19 pandemic (in terms of health and safety and the economy)
- Perceptions of whether Ontario is heading in the right or wrong direction
- A total of 1,002 online surveys were conducted among residents of Ontario aged 18 or older who are eligible to vote in Ontario, randomly recruited from Leger’s LEO online panel.
- The survey was conducted from March 18-22, 2021.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, results were weighted according to age, gender and region in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
- For comparison purposes, a probability sample of 1,002 respondents would have a margin of error of ±3.1%, 19 times out of 20.