LEGER PRESENTS…A SERIES ABOUT YOUTH
Leger presents the 3rd edition of its Youth Study. This study, which surveys more than 3,000 young people across the country, paints a comprehensive, explanatory, data-driven portrait of Generation Z and millennials.
We asked millennials (25-39 years of age) and members of Generation Z (13-24 years of age) more than 25 questions about the state of their finances. The questions explore:
- Their Situation: What is their financial situation? Have they experienced any financial difficulties in the last year?
- Their Frustrations: What types of products or services do they feel they are paying too much for?
- Their Advisor: Who do they turn to if they have financial decisions to make? Are the financial institutions there to answer their questions?
- Their Support System: If they need to borrow money, who do they turn to: relatives, friends, financial institutions? For what types of products or services have they borrowed money?
- Their Opinions: What are their opinions on financial institutions? Do they plan to switch financial institutions? Which institutions do they intend to switch to?
- Their Assessments: Which financial institutions are best suited to new technologies and the needs of young people their age? Which ones have the most attractive brand image?
- Their Reaction to COVID-19: How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact their finances? How are they preparing for their post-pandemic future?
Join us to understand young Canadians’ financial present and future.
This Webinar Was Presented By
- Christian Bourque, Executive Vice-President
- Allison Watson, Research Director