- Where? Toronto
- When? Immediately
- Permanent / full-time position
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned polling, research and strategic marketing firm with over 400 employees in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary in Canada as well as Philadelphia in the United States. Due to the enormous growth potential in our industry, Leger is expanding its team and seeking to hire an audacious Director of research for our public affairs team.
Being at the forefront of our industry, working for Leger means working on ambitious and compelling projects, integrating a team of passionate people who are invested in their work, it is evolving in a stimulating and convivial environment. To join the Leger team is to have at heart the values of quality, innovation, collaboration and commitment.
To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, Leger is expanding its team and seeking to hire a Director of research in our public affairs team. The candidate hired to join our team will be responsible for managing client accounts, developing strategic recommendations and reporting on findings to help shape our client’s strategy and success. If you are passionate about, public affairs and research keep reading!
Under the supervision of the Vice-President, a Director of research is required to be an experienced professional who is responsible for client relations, project management and consulting services. He or she conducts numerous mandates and provides advice to clients on research or strategic issues, while contributing to meeting the division’s objectives.
Our prestigious clients rely on our team to support them with innovative marketing research techniques and impeccable project management. Are you ready to take on the challenge ?
- Producing service proposals and presenting them in order to create opportunities for discussion
- Participating in business development by identifying business opportunities in collaboration with the VP
- Managing research projects, including developing and validating measurement tools, making strategic recommendations, writing reports and proving expert advice to clients
- Moderating group discussions
- Recommending or integrating research methods or tools that use the company’s competencies: Leger Analytics, Leger Metrics, Data Mining, LegerWeb
- Providing adequate support and monitoring of the work done by analysts
- Ensuring quality assurance as part of the project plan and respecting timelines
- Taking responsibility for following up on project costs, profitability, client invoicing and billable hours
- Contributing to reaching the division’s turnover objectives
- Sharing his or her skills, knowledge and expertise with colleagues
- University diploma (Master’s level, prefered)
- Preferably, five (5) years of experience in the market research or strategic consulting industry as a director, senior analyst or market/strategic research professional
- Advanced skills in writing strategic reports and presentations
- Proven expertise in project management
- Interest in public affairs and communications
- Experience in public affairs, an important asset
- A well-developed sense of organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit
- Problem solving skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- An ability to seek new challenges
Why work at Leger?
Dynamic, technological marketing agency/ Forerunner in its field / Our incredible team / Stimulating projects / Big brand clients / A flat corporate structure/ Learning opportunities / Friendly environment/ Office in the heart of Toronto / Easy access by public transport/ Lunch & learns / Active social committee
At Leger, we are passionate about our work and inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
If you want to be part of a great team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, contact us!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!