A web survey was conducted among 600 respondents 18 years of age or older who are eligible to vote in the city of Montreal.
The data was collected from October 21 to October 26, 2021.
No margin of error can be associated with a non-probability sample (web panel in this case). However, for comparative purposes, a probability sample of 600 respondents would have a margin of error of ±4%, 19 times out of 20.
The results were weighted according to gender, age, mother tongue, borough, education and presence of children in the household in order to ensure a representative sample of the Montreal population.
THIS REPORT CONTAINS THE RESULTS FOR THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AND MORE. DOWNLOAD THE REPORT BELOW FOR THE FULL RESULTS.
- If municipal elections were held today in Montreal, for whom would you vote? Even if you haven’t made up your mind yet, for whom would you be most likely to vote? Would it be for…
- In general, are you satisfied with the work done by Montreal mayor, Valérie Plante?
- Which candidate do you believe is best suited to guide us out of the pandemic and into recovery?
- What should be the top three issues during the upcoming municipal election campaign in Montreal?
- Mouvement Montréal leader, Balarama Holness, has proposed the holding of a referendum on the linguistic status of Montreal following a public consultation. How do you feel about this proposal?