From September 3-6, 2021, on behalf of Postmedia, Leger conducted an online survey among Canadians to explore their perspectives on the federal ballot and their voting intentions.
OUR SURVEY ON THE FEDERAL BALLOT ASKED CANADIANS ABOUT…
- Which party they would vote for if a federal election were held today;
- If they changed their mind and did not vote for their first choice, which party would be their second choice;
- How likely they are to change their mind and vote for their second choice in the election;
- Likelihood to watch the debates;
- Whether their opinion of the federal party leaders has changed in the past week;
- and more.
- 3,002 residents of Canada aged 18 or older were surveyed online using Leger’s online panel, LEO, from September 3-6, 2021.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, the results were weighted according to age, gender, and region in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
- As a non-probability internet survey, a margin of error is technically not to be reported. If the data were collected through a random sample, the margin of error for a sample of n~3,000 would be ±1.8%, 19 times out of 20.