From December 10 to 13, 2021, on behalf of Postmedia, Leger conducted an online survey among Canadians to explore their mood with respect to a variety of topics.
OUR MOOD SURVEY ASKED CANADIANS…
- How happy they are compared to a year ago
- What makes them happy
- How worried they are about rising inflation and the rising cost of goods and services
- Whether their work situation is better, worse, or the same compared to before the pandemic
- When they will be comfortable participating in different activities again
- And more
- 1,532 residents of Canada aged 18 or older were surveyed online using Leger’s online panel, LEO, from December 10 to 13, 2021.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, the results were weighted according to age, gender, and region in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
- If the data were collected through a probability sample, the margin of error for a sample of n=1,532 would be ±2.5%, 19 times out of 20.