Healthcare online communities are an effective gateway for a deeper understanding of patients’ lives and treatment experiences. The online community is a modern and agile approach for patient journeys and HCP market research.
On February 24, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EST, Leger conducted a webinar about the benefits and flexibility of using an online community to conduct healthcare market research. This webinar featured a presentation followed by a live online community demo and question and answer period.
We shared how a healthcare online community can help you:
- Give patients a voice by exploring their hopes, feelings, frustrations, and challenges in dealing with their condition
- Understand key patient questions, gaps, and unmet needs in order to connect the dots between what patients want/need vs. what they currently get
- Identify the most effective treatment solutions from a patient perspective to help inform conversations with HCPs
- Explore patient relationships, support systems, etc. and identify who is involved in the cascade of influence
- Develop tools and materials to better educate patients via their HCPs
We also brought the platform to life by demonstrating it to illustrate the variety of tools & features that are available and how they can be used to deliver actionable results.
The speakers included:
- Marjut Huotari, Vice-President, Healthcare, Leger
- Brittney Capati, Research Analyst, Leger
- Marlene Kohn, Senior Client Solution Specialist, Leger