Are you looking for a job that allows you to work from the comfort of your home? Join our great team of phone interviewers and work on a variety of interesting projects!
This is a work from home position (based in Manitoba), and you must have your own equipment. We provide online training for this position, and ample support is provided by our friendly and helpful supervisors.
Working with the Leger team, a remote phone interviewer is an employee whose main duty is to complete telephone interviews about a variety of topics for Leger’s projects.
- Flexibility: Evenings and some weekend work required.
- Experience: Call centre or customer service experience is an asset.
- Setting: Have a dedicated space in your home where you can conduct surveys without background interference.
- Equipment: Cell phone/earphones/buds with a built-in microphone, computer (Windows 10 preferred), internet speed of at least 5 megabits per second.
- Reaching individuals selected from a pre-established sample by phone.
- Convincing the greatest number of pre-selected individuals to complete the survey.
- Verbatim reading of the wording of pre-established questions and the response choices displayed on screen.
- Recording responses provided by respondents into the database using your computer.
- Typing respondents’ answers to open-ended questions accurately and paying special attention to spelling and grammar to support accurate coding of responses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Comfortable using a computer
- Personable and comfortable dealing with the public
Adaptable – Courteous – Patient – Positive attitude – Excellent listening skills
Attention to detail – Persuasive – Excellent interpersonal skills – Meticulous and reliable
Please Note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated and ambitious person we are looking for, fill out and send us the form below!