Leger regularly surveys Americans on President Biden and Vice President Harris’ approval ratings.
- 42% of Americans approve of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president.
- 42% of Americans approve of the way Kamala Harris is handling her job as vice president.
- A web survey was conducted among 1,003 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
- The data was collected from June 16 to 19, 2023.
- For comparison purposes, a probability sample of 1,003 respondents would have a margin of error of ±3.09%, 19 times out of 20.
- Using 2020 U.S. Census reference variables, the data was weighted according to gender, age, region, race/ethnicity, household size and education level in order to render a representative sample of the general population.