From October 8 to 10, 2021, Leger surveyed 1,003 Ontarians who are eligible to vote in Ontario to explore their opinions on provincial politics.
The survey explored:
- Provincial voting intentions
- Awareness and impressions of the party leaders
- Support for the direction of the Speech from the Throne
- Agreement with delaying an income tax reduction
- A total of 1,003 online surveys were conducted among residents of Ontario aged 18 or older who are eligible to vote in Ontario, randomly recruited from Leger’s LEO online panel.
- The survey was conducted from October 8 to 10, 2021.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, results were weighted according to age and gender within Ontario regions, as well as by education and presence of children in the household in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
- For comparison purposes, a probability sample of 1,003 respondents would have a margin of error of ±3.1%, 19 times out of 20.