From September 3-6, 2021, on behalf of Postmedia, Leger conducted an online survey among Canadians to explore their perspectives on the federal party leaders and their campaign promises
OUR SURVEY ASKED CANADIANS ABOUT…
- What has surprised them about the federal party leaders;
- What has disappointed them about the federal party leaders; and
- Whether they think the various parties’ promises are genuine policies to address high-priority issues or playing politics to gain votes.
- 3,002 residents of Canada aged 18 or older were surveyed online using Leger’s online panel, LEO, from September 3-6, 2021.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, the results were weighted according to age, gender, and region in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
- As a non-probability internet survey, a margin of error is technically not to be reported. If the data were collected through a random sample, the margin of error for a sample of n~3,000 would be ±1.8%, 19 times out of 20.