From December 4 to December 20, 2020, Leger surveyed 3,801 Canadians about their opinions on their premier.
Canadians were asked about:
- Their premier’s performance on several key attributes, including managing the pandemic, environmental sustainability, supporting vulnerable populations, and more.
- Their premier’s trustworthiness, transparency, decisiveness, communication, compassion, and collaboration. Using this information, a leadership score was calculated for each premier.
- The survey was conducted online from December 4-20, 2020, among 3,801 Canadians aged 18 or older.
- Using data from the 2016 Census, the results were weighted according to age, gender, and region in order to ensure a representative sample of the population.
- As a non-probability sample, a margin of error is technically not to be reported. If the data were collected through a random sample, the margin of error for a sample size of n=3,801 Canadians would be ±1.6%, 19 times out of 20.