On September 27, 2019, Leger acquired National Research Group (NRG). We would like to extend a warm welcome to all clients of NRG, who can now enjoy the opportunity to work with the same researchers from the NRG team, supplemented by increased operational capabilities, more in-depth insights, and the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Working with Leger offers the following benefits:
1) National Coverage with Local Expertise:
Leger is the largest Canadian-owned market research and analytics firm, with:
- Seven Canadian offices and one American office (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, and Philadelphia)
- Over 600 employees and 180 experts
2) Extensive Operational Capabilities:
Our entire operational infrastructure is in-house, meaning we don’t need to outsource or offshore our work. We have:
- Three call centres (Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Montreal)
- The ability to conduct focus groups across Canada
3) Access to the Largest Proprietary Canadian Online Panel:
Our mobile-first LEO (Leger Opinion) panel has over 400,000 members. They can answer surveys 24/7/365 from their desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone, using their web browser or our LEO App.
4) Advanced Technology:
Our diverse toolbox includes Customer Experience Management (CEM and VOC) software and online communities.
5) Accurate Results:
We have a long history of conducting public opinion research on a wide variety of topics. We were the most accurate polling firm for the 2019 Canadian Federal Election, reflecting the calibre of our researchers and the quality of our panel.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking the “Contact us!” button below.
We look forward to working together to help answer your research questions.